Safety at Altimate Electric, Inc.
Our objective is to provide a safety and health program that will reduce the number of injuries and illnesses to an absolute minimum, not merely in keeping with, but surpassing the best experience of operations similar to ours. Our goal is zero accidents and zero injuries.
Our safety and health program includes:
- Providing mechanical and physical safeguards to the maximum extent possible
- Conducting a program of safety and health inspections to find and eliminate unsafe working conditions or practices, to control health hazards, and to fully comply with OSHA safety and health standards for every job
- Training all employees in good safety and health practices
- Providing necessary personal protective equipment, along with instructions for proper use and care
- Developing and enforcing safety and health rules, and requiring that employees cooperate with these rules as a condition of employment
- Investigating promptly and thoroughly every accident to find out what caused it, and correct the problem so it will not happen again
- 10- and 30-hour OSHA seminars
- Weekly safety meetings
- Heavy equipment training
- Lock out, tag out
- Chemical information training
- Fall protection